Thursday, March 4, 2010

Viral Thursday: In Place of this Week's TMI Thursday

Nothing would make me happier than to give you another tale of humiliation so that you can laugh at my expense for LiLu's TMI Thursday this week. However, I have promised myself I'd get some work stuff done and that I'd finish up the post I started last week. So, in the interest of time I decided that I'd be posting some funny videos for your entertainment.


I'm calling this Viral Thursday. I know it lacks the alliterative quality of "TMI Thursday" but another one of my embarrassing bodily function stories should be back by next week! 


Enjoy!


How to say "12 Months" in Estonia





Ameriquest - Don't Judge Too Quickly - Airplane





Ameriquest - Don't Judge Too Quickly - Hospital





Ameriquest - Don't Judge Too Quickly - Romantic Dinner





Ameriquest - Don't Judge Too Quickly - Concert





Ameriquest - Don't Judge Too Quickly - Convenience Store





Ameriquest - Don't Judge Too Quickly - Dog Park





Ameriquest - Don't Judge Too Quickly - Parking Meter





Axe - Clean Your Balls





Cat Vs. Robot





Jersey Shore's Snooki Knockout Reenacted By Puppies





Rollerblader "Gives Way"





Matt Mullholland's Penis Chorale





Worst. Pizza. Commercial. Ever.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those Ameriquest commercials are really funny. And I love how Jamie Pressley plays the dirtiest characters in everything she does. No worries about the TMI Thursday, you have The Right to do whatever you want (see what I did there?)

 
Template designed using TrixTG